cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble with my Account after I update my profile

Shokrollah N Member Since: May 5, 2019
1 of 3

Hello

for last few weeks there where a notification on the top of upwork.com page, saying update your profile, however I already had share enough info about me and a photo which was clearly show my face.

last night eventually I update my profile again,

After updating I lost every thing I had.

Message box is empty,

my previous contracts are gone

I don't have access to some pages

and more problems.

It looks like a new account.

yesterday before I update my profile I finished a contract, clients says he gaved me 5 star rate , I want to do the same for him but I don't have any access.

how  I am able to talk with the client ?!  because android app and desktp app are  still working.

But I can use them just for chat.  android app is Ok but it's not easy to understand how to work with.

Also if I click on the green links in chats on desktop app (Like "view details") the page opens  and show **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Or

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I can't do any thing.
Please help.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

Shokrollah N wrote:

last night eventually I update my profile again,

After updating I lost every thing I had.

Message box is empty,

my previous contracts are gone

I don't have access to some pages

and more problems.

It looks like a new account.

yesterday before I update my profile I finished a contract, clients says he gaved me 5 star rate , I want to do the same for him but I don't have any access.

The profile you are posting from has not done any jobs and was created on the 5th of November last year. So clearly you have 2 accounts / profiles, which is not allowed.

Also (and more seriously) - the profile you are posting from was rejected, so could not possibly have been hired by a client.

Try logging out and logging back in with the email address you received your latest contract messages on.

However, when your profile was originally rejected, you should not have created a new one... That is a serious violation of the terms of service.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3 of 3

Hi Shokrollah,

Please note that it is against Upwork ToS to have more than one account. Please close the account you are not using.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS