🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Having trouble with the Google Login in Upwor...
Page options
yashm17
Community Member

Having trouble with the Google Login in Upwork desktop app

Hi there!

I am having trouble with the Google Login in the Upwork Windows desktop app. Please help me in getting a possible solution. I need it to be solved as soon as possible.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yash,

Please go to Settings > Connected Services > and disconnect your Google account. If you`re still receiving the same error after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yash,

Please go to Settings > Connected Services > and disconnect your Google account. If you`re still receiving the same error after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there!

It solved the issue.

But it isn't appropriate. I hope team will fix this problem soon.

Thank you!

5e380893
Community Member

Hello all,

I work on an iMac with Mojave, I tried to access several times with the desktop app in order to track time. 

I don't have a gig yet by which I should track time. I just wanted to check how the app works and see if everything works ok before getting jobs.

I followed the instructions but what I get - after put email and password - is this (picture* - it says wait a moment and nothing happens) for several minutes.

I cannot access and don't know what to do. Do you have some suggestions?

Thank you guys!

Hi Lari,

~ Goran
Upwork

yashm17
Community Member

Go to settings on the Upwork official website > Connected Service > Disconnect google account.

Then come back to the desktop app and login with Upwork username and password.

It will solve the problem.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members