🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: He doubts
Page options
raybarros
Community Member

He doubts

Hello. I would like some information that I didn't find on the platform: a client contacted me by skype and asked me to join a group to start posts and requested my facebook profile, but when I look for the job ad it's no longer available, what to do?
2 REPLIES 2
roberty1y
Community Member

Ray N wrote:
Hello. I would like some information that I didn't find on the platform: a client contacted me by skype and asked me to join a group to start posts and requested my facebook profile, but when I look for the job ad it's no longer available, what to do?

Most likely, it was a scammer who got booted off the site and had their job posts deleted. Anyone who wants to see your Facebook profile is not a legitimate client. More likely, they wanted to find information about you that would help them to cheat you in some way. BTW, it's a against Upwork's terms of service to have outside contact with any client before a contract is started, and you could have your account suspended for doing so.

re: "what to do?"

Stop wasting your time with a scammer who is paying you zero money and might get you kicked off Upwork.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members