🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Heart button when searching jobs
Page options
jefleming
Community Member

Heart button when searching jobs

When searching jobs there is a heart button. Now I assume this is a favorite button that you can hit to save a job to look at later on. I am trying to find where to see jobs that I clicked the heart button on, but I am having no luck. What exactly is this button and how do you view jobs that you clicked this button while viewing.

17 REPLIES 17
jojomo
Community Member

Hey John,

You can find those saved jobs if you go to the Find worK / Saved Jobs and they will show up there!

Hope that helped!

What happens when you click the heart icon, accidentally, when you're looking at your saved jobs? They disappear, but where do they go? I clicked it on a job I liked and now I can't find it. I tried to search for it and no luck.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie, 

When you click on the heart icon, the job goes to your Saved Jobs list. You can hover your mouse pointer on the Find Work link and click on the Saved Jobs link from there. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Avery O wrote:

Hi Stephanie, 

When you click on the heart icon, the job goes to your Saved Jobs list. You can hover your mouse pointer on the Find Work link and click on the Saved Jobs link from there. 

That is not her question. She wants to know how to find a job she accidently "unsaved".

Thanks Avery,

That's true when you're searching for jobs. But when you're in your saved jobs list and click on the heart, the job disappears from your saved list. Where did it go? I accidentally clicked it on a job I wanted. I'm wondering if clicking the heart when it's an already saved job just undoes the save. But when I searched for that listing it didn't come up, maybe I need to look deeper.

Cheers!

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

The job gets removed from the Saved Jobs list when you click on the heart in your Saved Jobs list. If it doesn't come up in the search anymore, it most likely means that it was either closed or its visibility was switched to private.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan!

what actually does the heart icon do? keep in mind that I know this saves the jobs in saved job list, I mean the purpose of saving jobs!

Thank you.

Is it possible to keep jobs adding in saved jobs list and after a while we spend time on them to send proposal and also will the client response us?

Khadim H wrote:

Is it possible to keep jobs adding in saved jobs list and after a while we spend time on them to send proposal and also will the client response us?

As you know they are saved under "Saved jobs" so they are easier to find again, as long as they are open. You can add as many jobs as you like and then apply later, but there is NO guarantee that a client responds to any of your proposals.

Stephanie R wrote:

What happens when you click the heart icon, accidentally, when you're looking at your saved jobs? They disappear, but where do they go? I clicked it on a job I liked and now I can't find it. I tried to search for it and no luck.

Thanks,

Stephanie

That means the client closed the job and your proposal is not in your archived proposals.

Ok that's fine, it saves the job in the saved list, but does it also capture 

higher position in clients proposal list by which the client will reach us soon?

Khadim H wrote:

Ok that's fine, it saves the job in the saved list, but does it also capture 

higher position in clients proposal list by which the client will reach us soon?

No, it does not. All it does is bookmark the job for you.

Can the company see when someone saves their post by pressing the heart button?

Rebecca A wrote:

Can the company see when someone saves their post by pressing the heart button?

No.

tlsanders
Community Member

"Saved jobs" in the "Find Work" dropdown.

f3c65bfa
Community Member

Im new here I dont know the process for seaching a job suited to me. What can I do after submitting my proposal?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members