🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hello everyone, i have a question about a fee...
Page options
d4ndesigns
Community Member

Hello everyone, i have a question about a feedback and the bonuses.

Hey everyone, So i finished a job with an hourly rate of 3 hours and a 5 star review and feedback.
The client also sent me a $5 bonus. In my profile i can see the 5star review and the feedback
but the hourly rate shows only 1 hour and the $5 bonus, it doesn't show the full amount that it was billed to the client or the total hours i billed. Does it need some time to appear? Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Daniel P wrote:

I understand what you mean but i did this all today. i started at 8pm and i stopped the tracking time for a bit then i started again the timer and finished the next hour at 11pm. So is the full amount going to be represented after some days?

Yes, it will be visible on your profile at the beginning of next week, when the whole work is billed to your client.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
wescowley
Community Member

It sounds like you charged some of the time last week (which would show) and some this week (which would not show until next week).

I understand what you mean but i did this all today. i started at 8pm and i stopped the tracking time for a bit then i started again the timer and finished the next hour at 11pm. So is the full amount going to be represented after some days?

Daniel P wrote:

Yes, it will be visible on your profile at the beginning of next week, when the whole work is billed to your client.

Thank you for your reply!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths