🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hello guys, I am new to upwork. I am confusin...
Page options
0f991180
Community Member

Hello guys, I am new to upwork. I am confusing about "submit work for payment" button.

In fact, I already done the client's work for my first milestone and it is going on funded but it does not show in my total earning amount. But for the second milestone it is not showing on my active milestone and he says that he already added for the second milestone unfortunately it is not showing on my active milestone. What is the problem? Please...

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zin Min,

It looks like you already submitted work for payment using the corresponding button. Your total earnings will increase once the funds have been released to you. As you already submitted work for payment, your client has 14-days to review the work that you have submitted. If they don't come back within that time period, the money in escrow will automatically be paid to your account. For the second milestone, once the first one is released and the second milestone funded, you'll have the option to submit work for payment. You can check this article for more information.

As you are new to Upwork, I suggest checking out this thread to help you get started. You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths