🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hello! respected sir/ mam I am rising star o...
Page options
zeeshistar
Community Member

Hello! respected sir/ mam I am rising star on Upwork but I facing problem with the client

hello!

respected sir/ mam
I am rising star on Upwork 
but I facing problem with the client 
client send me the project and say that they want the 10 sec after effects template and when I provided all the files then the forced to me that she wants the 10 minutes to template otherwise she cancels the project but when I say that I can give you only for the 3-minute template they did not response me proper. Her Expectation is more and too much more in the low one budget
and I am Fear about this if I did not give him 10 minutes template she will give me negative feedback.

and she Gives me negative feedback in the past project even I give him urgent and good work you can read the past message. (If possible please remove my past feedback by  **Edited for Community Guidelines** ) because Its going a bad impact on my profile.

And please notice this that she is not good also with another freelancer, you can check the history of the client.

my appeal is this helps me because I am rising talent and want to more work on Upwork and you can see my work portfolio also I am well experienced. and please cancel her project and release my milestone on 30$ instead of 20.  and send her a 10$ another milestone.

the client wants to show my profile negative Deliberately
so what is should to do please > I am new here
4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Z wrote:
she Gives me negative feedback in the past project even I give him urgent and good work you can read the past message.

Why would you work with a client who already gave you bad feedback AGAIN?

Muhammad Z wrote:
(If possible please remove my past feedback by  **Edited for Community Guidelines** ) because Its going a bad impact on my profile.

That's not how it works.

Muhammad Z wrote:
please cancel her project and release my milestone on 30$ instead of 20.  and send her a 10$ another milestone.

That's not how it works either. You need to manage your client relationships yourself.

Why would you work with a client who already gave you bad feedback AGAIN?

because she give ma feedback after given the next project 
and when I finish the past project she says that I am trying but its not happening 
therefore  petra mam

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. 

You will need to submit the work on the milestone created for you. After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article.

Please keep in mind that our fixed price protection does not cover promised funds or unfunded milestones. Always make sure that your milestone is fully funded. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thanks Goran 
please check this screen shots
 **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members