🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hello there, I have some query regarding my t...
Page options
sazzad0071
Community Member

Hello there, I have some query regarding my transaction history. Yesterday one of my fixed price job

Hello there,
I have some query regarding my transaction history. Yesterday one of my fixed price job has been done. In report its showing on pending but on transaction history there is no information about it.
Could you please help me to know about it??
Kind regards,
Mohammad

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mohammad Sazzad H wrote:

I have some query regarding my transaction history. Yesterday one of my fixed price job has been done. In report its showing on pending but on transaction history there is no information about it.

Transaction history lags. Use your Reports Overview to see where you're at. You will find the date the money becomes available under Pending, in the left hand column.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Mohammad Sazzad H wrote:

Transaction history lags. Use your Reports Overview to see where you're at. You will find the date the money becomes available under Pending, in the left hand column.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members