🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hello there!
Page options
oscaralende
Community Member

Hello there!

Hello!

While i'm not really new to ¨Upwork¨ i never engaged in the forums or any of the community activities, i also stopped using the account for a while since i got a little bit disenchanted with the whole thing although i must admit it was partly my fault, the new ¨connects¨ system seems a bit of a downer in the sense of having to pay for every single one... and also the price hike in the proposals but it may very well end up being for the best since proposals seem less flooded.

Hope to get to know some of you since i'll become a bit more active from now on.

Any advices, tips, etc. are welcomed! Heart

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member

Hello Oscar, tell us three things about yourself. Preferably degenerate type stuff. GO GO GOG OG GOGOGO

lol, that's funny!! 😂 😂 😂

Are you trying to burn me right from the get go? well... how about this, i'm 29 years old, i love rock music and something degenerate?? sorry but i'm too shy for that but i have my darker side... that's for sure 👅

m_terrazas
Community Member

Be careful with Jennifer M (Pink Lady)!

She looks very sweet in her photo, but it is very dangerous! Smiley LOL

Bienvenido!

Oh no! 😱

Why's that? i'm dying of curiosity 😏 hehe

Muchas gracias! 🥳

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oscar, 

Welcome to the Community! The Community is a great resource for freelancers, and clients, where you have the opportunity to interact, and get tips, from other freelancers and clients on Upwork. I would recommend that you check the Community Basics board for more information about the Community Guidelines, how you can search through the Community, and where to post your questions. 

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask, and the moderator at the time of your shift (and other Upwork users!) will be happy to assist you. 

Happy posting, reading, and I hope you have a swell time here!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths