Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Help] Account Not verified even after Video Verification

Highlighted
Nitin B Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
1 of 5

Hi Members,

Yesterday I got an email from upwork stating that I need to complete video verification, I have completed video verification but still, I have held on my account, When I checked the messages by them, It was mentioned that I need to wait 48 Hours untill I get response from them on my email. I mean my friends had same verification yesterday and their account was verified instantly. Is it me or someone else have same problem in the past??

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your account is successfully verified as stated by our team in this ticket. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Nitin B Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
3 of 5

Hi Aleksandar,

Thanks for your response

Yes, the moment I posted it here after 5 minutes I got email from support that my account has been verified. Again, Thanks for your efforts.

Cheers!

Highlighted
Elizabeth F Member Since: Sep 20, 2020
4 of 5
Hello, please I have done the video verification and was told my account will get verified after 24 hours. But it's 3 days now and it's still pending. Kindly help.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 5

Hi Elizabeth,

Please go to Settings > Identity Verification and click on the green button to start the second step of the process. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS