🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: [Help] Account Not verified even after Vi...
Page options
initinbhardwaj
Community Member

[Help] Account Not verified even after Video Verification

Hi Members,

Yesterday I got an email from upwork stating that I need to complete video verification, I have completed video verification but still, I have held on my account, When I checked the messages by them, It was mentioned that I need to wait 48 Hours untill I get response from them on my email. I mean my friends had same verification yesterday and their account was verified instantly. Is it me or someone else have same problem in the past??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your account is successfully verified as stated by our team in this ticket. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your account is successfully verified as stated by our team in this ticket. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thanks for your response

Yes, the moment I posted it here after 5 minutes I got email from support that my account has been verified. Again, Thanks for your efforts.

Cheers!

Hello, please I have done the video verification and was told my account will get verified after 24 hours. But it's 3 days now and it's still pending. Kindly help.

Hi Elizabeth,

Please go to Settings > Identity Verification and click on the green button to start the second step of the process. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths