🐈 Community
puneet00923

Help -BlackMailing By Client

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Feb 2015 - Aug 2015

Puneet did a great job.It was pleasure to working with him !Communication was great and he made the necessary corrections when needed.This was a great collaboration,and I intend to work with him again.

Hello,

Above mentioned Job I did it one year back only the (1%) part of  the Project. Now after one year this client call me to work outside UpWork. The only crime I did was to say NO to him when He tried to hire me outside up work which is against the rules. Now he is blaming on me you signed NDA with me and you published or distributed my code.I will raise a dispute on UpWork and your profile will be closed. This client takes the projects from UpWork and hired freelancers from UpWork.I checked his profile he earned around $10,000 from this project and around 2000 hours worked.Please suggest me What I have to do now.

Regards
Puneet
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gerrys

3 REPLIES 3
gerrys

Ignore him.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Puneet,

In order to take a look and advise, please create a Support ticket and share all the relevant information about this job (job post and client details, screenshots of your recent communication, information about the work you have delivered etc.). Our team will review the information you provide and respond on the ticket.

Untitled

Hello Vladimir G,

Thanks for your reply!!

Right Now Being a matured person I don't want to involve in any kind of issue.He hired me a long time back for the same project at a low rate and small amount of time on that He is also working as Freelancer at higher rates and more hours.But If he tries to harass me again I will definitely contact UpWork Support.And I hope UpWork will do Justice.Because Most of the times this is believed Freelancing Sites only Listen to Clients.

Regards

Puneet

Learning Paths