Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Center: Submit request button does not work

noelia_berna
Ace Contributor
Noelia B Member Since: Apr 25, 2017
1 of 6

Hello, 

I've tried to submit a request through the Help Center but when I click the "Submit Request" button, it does not seem to work. I've also refreshed my browser and still doesn't work. 

So, I'm posting my question here, if that is ok: 

I have a pending contract still under review since 08/01.
Could you kindly give me an update?

Thanks,

Noelia B.
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Noeila,

Could you please clarify what you mean by contract being under review? I checked and you don't have any active contracts or pending payments. Please pm me the details.

Regarding contacting Customer Support, I replicated the support request button's inactivity and will ask our team to follow up with you directly and troubleshoot the issue.

Untitled
noelia_berna
Ace Contributor
Noelia B Member Since: Apr 25, 2017
3 of 6

Hello, Vladimir,

This is what I have under my My jobs. It is pending revision of documents for me to accept the offer. 

Thanks!

Captura de pantalla 2017-08-04 a las 16.42.18.png

Noelia B.
brycepulley
Bryce P Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
4 of 6

Hi Vladimir, 

It is January 16th, 2018 and I am still getting the same problem as listed in this thread. 

The "submit request" button doesn't work but the "discuss with community" button does. 

Can you be of any help? My help request is quite urgent due to it revolving around services fees (still getting the 20% fee even though I have earned over $500 and should now be getting only a 10% fee)

Warm regards,

Bryce

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
5 of 6

Hi Bryce,

Please note that the freelancer fee reduction from 20% to 10% kicks in after you've passed the threshold of $500 with the same client, not $500 earned total accross all clients.

You can see more information about this in this article and you can also check your lifetine billings with each client at a glance, using this link.

~Nina
brycepulley
Bryce P Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
6 of 6

Thank you SO much for the clarification. I had totally misread in the information in the article concerning the subject.

Warm regards,

Bryce

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS