Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Help] Hired By The Same Client With Two Different Upwork Accounts

renan_viana
Renan V Member Since: Oct 29, 2017
1 of 2

Hey guys,

A few months ago I was hired by a client to work on a project that ended up really well with fiver-stars review and great recomendation. This client wanted to hire me for more work so he sent a new contract using his own Upwork account and another contract using the other Upwork account he manages for his client.

Basically, I was hired by the same client with two Upwork accounts and in one of the contracts he never actually sent me any work (hourly contract). A few months passed and both contracts are now innactive and he doesn't respond to any of my messages either.

Closing a contract without any earnings will affect my JSS even if I already worked with this client in the past? Another problem is that the contract without any earnings is from his personal Upwork account (the one I never received any review or done previous work).

Regards,
Renan

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 2

@Renan V wrote:

Closing a contract without any earnings will affect my JSS even if I already worked with this client in the past?

Yes.

Read this, especially:

Contracts with no earnings AND no feedback from your client

Contracts with no earnings and no feedback, whether closed or not, can significantly lower your JSS

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS