cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Me

amanpreetsngh
Amanpreet S Member Since: Mar 7, 2021
1 of 3
Good evening to all respected members of upwork community. Actually I have sent 17 proposals till the date but not got any response(except from one proposal)from clients. Even I write customized cover letter to every jobs(according to the job needs) but still don' have any response.

I got one response from my sent proposals but it needs to sign the bond and I am not comfortable with that contract so that I straighforwardly said that I not sign the bond.

How can I get my first job that help me to land in the freelancing world successfully?

Thanks
prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 3

You're just SEO.

Upwork doesn't need any more SEO.

I recommend that you stop trying.

jr-translation
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
BEST ANSWER
3 of 3

Amanpreet S wrote:
Good evening to all respected members of upwork community. Actually I have sent 17 proposals till the date but not got any response(except from one proposal)from clients. Even I write customized cover letter to every jobs(according to the job needs) but still don' have any response.

I got one response from my sent proposals but it needs to sign the bond and I am not comfortable with that contract so that I straighforwardly said that I not sign the bond.

How can I get my first job that help me to land in the freelancing world successfully?

Thanks

Use your Quora photo. It looks far less intimidating.

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS