🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Help Me
Page options
amanpreetsngh
Community Member

Help Me

Good evening to all respected members of upwork community. Actually I have sent 17 proposals till the date but not got any response(except from one proposal)from clients. Even I write customized cover letter to every jobs(according to the job needs) but still don' have any response.

I got one response from my sent proposals but it needs to sign the bond and I am not comfortable with that contract so that I straighforwardly said that I not sign the bond.

How can I get my first job that help me to land in the freelancing world successfully?

Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jr-translation
Community Member

Amanpreet S wrote:
Good evening to all respected members of upwork community. Actually I have sent 17 proposals till the date but not got any response(except from one proposal)from clients. Even I write customized cover letter to every jobs(according to the job needs) but still don' have any response.

I got one response from my sent proposals but it needs to sign the bond and I am not comfortable with that contract so that I straighforwardly said that I not sign the bond.

How can I get my first job that help me to land in the freelancing world successfully?

Thanks

Use your Quora photo. It looks far less intimidating.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

You're just SEO.

Upwork doesn't need any more SEO.

I recommend that you stop trying.

jr-translation
Community Member

Amanpreet S wrote:

Thanks

Use your Quora photo. It looks far less intimidating.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths