🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help! My JSS Decreased Accidentally
Page options
kamateam
Community Member

Help! My JSS Decreased Accidentally

I had ENDED around 6 or less contracts that I didn't get feedback from the clients for about a month or more (I had choose the reason "successful job").

Hoping to increase my JSS, But the contrary happened, It decreased from 95% to 77%.

Please I need help becuase I didn't get hired for more than 2 weeks.

What should I do?

Some people told me to make virtual jobs from another accounts and give myself 5 stars.

Is that will be opposing the laws of the site

Please Help me with any solution.

Thanks for advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Antonios S wrote:

I had ENDED around 6 or less contracts that I didn't get feedback from the clients for about a month or more (I had choose the reason "successful job").

Hoping to increase my JSS, But the contrary happened, It decreased from 95% to 77%.

What should I do?

Some people told me to make virtual jobs from another accounts and give myself 5 stars.

Thanks for advance.

When you end a contract yourself, it is unlikely the client will leave feedback, so you end up with a no feedback contract. They can't have a positive impact on JSS because they don't contain feedback (why did you expect that?). If you have too many of those, which is possibly the case, they will have a negative impact because it counts as negative when the majority of your clients is unwilling to leave feedback. 

The only thing you can do to improve this is more jobs with great feedback. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Antonios S wrote:

What should I do?

Thanks for advance.

When you end a contract yourself, it is unlikely the client will leave feedback, so you end up with a no feedback contract. They can't have a positive impact on JSS because they don't contain feedback (why did you expect that?). If you have too many of those, which is possibly the case, they will have a negative impact because it counts as negative when the majority of your clients is unwilling to leave feedback. 

The only thing you can do to improve this is more jobs with great feedback. 

The problem is I am not get hired because of JSS.

Antonios S wrote:

The problem is I am not get hired because of JSS.

It may be harder, so your proposals need to be extra-perfect to convince a client. And don't mention the JSS in it. 

Ok, Thanks for the advice.
One last question please!
When the JSS updated?

Antonios S wrote:
Ok, Thanks for the advice.
One last question please!
When the JSS updated?

Every 2 weeks, next time this Sunday. 

petra_r
Community Member

Antonios S wrote:

You'd get banned for that

Petra R wrote:

Antonios S wrote:

You'd get banned for that

Those people are not your friends.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths