🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help Regarding VAT Number
Page options
vladiana83
Community Member

Help Regarding VAT Number

Hello,

I need some advice regarding the VAT number. I am a registered individual service provider (I guess that's how you'd call it) in Romania (PFA). The official legislation makes it so that my wife is allowed to part-take in the activities, which she would like to do. We put in an official statement with the fiscal authorities that she'd like to do so and it was accepted.

Since Upwork does not condone profile sharing, she made her own Upwork profile. The problem is that the VAT number of our individual service provider was not confimed in her case, although there were no issues on my part. I'm guessing it's because the official name of the service provider is still mine and not hers.

Can I get some advice from a member of the customer service team on how to proceed?

Thank you,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vlad,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address associated with her account. I'll check that further and have one of our agents assist her accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vlad,

Please advise your wife to reach out to us directly and we'll be more than happy to assist her with this concern.

Thakn you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your answer, Bojan. She'd like to reach out, but she's unsure how - I mean, I can't even figure out how to get in touch with you guys. Can you give us a link?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vlad,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address associated with her account. I'll check that further and have one of our agents assist her accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Sent!

Thank you,

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members