Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, This is not my profile!.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 70

I have the same issue, I was in the account of someone I never heard of and who is very def. NOT me...

This is going from the sublime to the beeping ridiculous.................

**edited for Community Guidelines**

hassan_fatima
Fatima H Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
12 of 70

I've got the same issue. Someone else's profile. What is happening upwork.. please solve this issue..

muhmasood
Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
13 of 70

Hi,

What upwork is doing ?????  When i click on my homepage its showing me someone else profile .....

When i click on my profile its shows my profile.....

So two profils are merged????

w t heck......

Now upwork is mergin Other people profiles too????

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
iftikhar-ishaq
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
14 of 70

There is something wrong with the site I can't move I can't navigate it.With each click there is error message.Just tired to face the issues.

mario-chirinos
Community Guru
Mario C Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
15 of 70

While I am writing this post , I am unable to go to find work, if click on it the page redirecte to what it seams to be some one elses job seatch. 

This is just to much, th bugs are geting out of control. 

*** edited for commmunity guidelines***

mario-chirinos
Community Guru
Mario C Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
16 of 70

The bugs are getting out of control this is unaceptable. 

fergusm1970
Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
17 of 70

Earlier today I found that someone I'd never heard of had appeared in a conversation I was having with a potential client. I'd send a screenshot but currently I can't get the top bar of Upwork to appear.

This site is currently not fit for purpose. Please stop fannying around with new messaging systems that nobody wants, and fix it.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
m_njari
Community Guru
MERCY N Member Since: May 6, 2015
18 of 70

Earlier today I found that someone I'd never heard of had appeared in a conversation I was having with a potential client..."

In fact I began getting concerned when I couldn't log out systematically due to the list of clients appearing under my Profile picture. Just closing the Upwork page didn't feel safe but I'd no choice. That has gone on for a couple of days.

Fergus, I don't want a threesome when it isn't out of choice Smiley Wink So, for me, no activity on my account till things are back to normal. Imagine initiating a money withdrawal like now - you'd never be sure to which account it is headed.

sk-andaleeb
Community Guru
Tanzeel Z Member Since: May 26, 2015
19 of 70

I am seeing the same issue. I do not know who is Adnan Ahmed and I am watching his profile and cannot find mine. 

What is going on? 

zubairadesigner
Ace Contributor
Zubair J Member Since: Apr 6, 2015
20 of 70

Hi,

Adnan Ahmed is coming in my profile as well. Is he is famous at Upwork or what?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS