Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, This is not my profile!.

iftikhar-ishaq
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
61 of 70

@Mario C wrote:

Why do they fix things while the site is online!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Business should have to go on .

chris_macartwork
Community Guru
Chris M Member Since: May 6, 2015
62 of 70

I've just become aware of this security breach by visiting Upwork on Facebook. I've just read through all these community posts in this thread and there only appears to be ONE reply from a moderator Valeria.

As otheres have posted - shut the site down intil it's fixed!

lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
63 of 70

We removed the images from these threads as per our community guidelines. We're aware of this issue and the root cause has been resolved. We're gathering more information and will share an update shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Untitled
elastella
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
64 of 70

Those (vague) community guidelines - they come in so handy at all times, don't they?

Just delete it - and it never happened.

Even though we were just relaying information Upwork compromised in the first place!

oquintela
Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
65 of 70

Speaking for myself, my patience is long gone, Lena. I now need an antidote for this scary feeling that things can get even worse.

iaabraham
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
66 of 70

And what the heck is this under My Stats? Is this an attempt at adding some unwanted feature and thus the reason why the site has gone beserk today??

JS error.jpg

d_lidwell
Community Guru
Dawn L Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
67 of 70

Smiley Sad And now I get a 502: Bad Gateway error message while trying to browse job listings. Oh well, I suppose since most of the work I had lined up for today were for clients that aren't on the Upwork platform, and I'm already caught up on their work, guess I'll take the rest of the day off and hope to be able to submit some more proposals tomorrow.

Does Upwork offer paid vacation in times like these? *insert sarcasm*

zoomconcepts
Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
68 of 70

@Isabelle Anne A wrote:

And what the heck is this under My Stats? Is this an attempt at adding some unwanted feature and thus the reason why the site has gone beserk today??

JS error.jpg

This looks like my productivity chart. 

m_njari
Community Guru
MERCY N Member Since: May 6, 2015
69 of 70

Oh-oh.... Isabelle, whatever statistical language is that I see from your screenshot? My hope of getting back to work soon is beginning to dwindle if there are such experiments going on behind the scenes.

I wish we had 2 parallel platforms - one trying out new features till the site is certified stable with them, and one for our normal day-to-day operations.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
70 of 70

Hi All,

Please, see Garnor's post here for updates and more information about the issue.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS