🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help about payment.
Page options
rjhay06
Community Member

Help about payment.

Good day!

I would just like to ask if there's a possible way for the client to pay when he's not around for almost 3 days. I'm currently employed to him since May of 2019. He was able to pay me twice(1st milestone and 2nd milestone). However, for this time, we were able to discuss the payment+bonuses for the 3rd milestone. I've submitted the file and it's currently on review right now. However, it's been three days since he's online on upwork and skype as well. Is there a possible way that I could let him pay me?

Thank you!

Regards,
Ruselle S.

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Ruselle John S wrote:

Good day!

I would just like to ask if there's a possible way for the client to pay when he's not around for almost 3 days. I'm currently employed to him since May of 2019. He was able to pay me twice(1st milestone and 2nd milestone). However, for this time, we were able to discuss the payment+bonuses for the 3rd milestone. I've submitted the file and it's currently on review right now. However, it's been three days since he's online on upwork and skype as well. Is there a possible way that I could let him pay me?

If milestone 3 is fully funded, the money is released automatically after 14 days.

3 days is nothing. Clients have 14 days to review and approve work. It was also the weekend. Leave the client in peace, he knows where you are if and when he wants to communicate.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members