🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help and Support link redirecting immediately
Page options
sociosw
Community Member

Help and Support link redirecting immediately

Hi

The Help and Support Link at the bottom of the dashboard page which should link to upwork.zendesk.com is immediately redirecting back to my Upwork dashboard, and has been doing this for some time (On a UK server, Windows 10, Google Chrome, and the same happens when I try to access it through the app on iPad) 

The extremely unhelpful chatbot on the Community page cant seem to direct me there either to raise a ticket.... 

Can anyone offer any insight into this please? 

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Jon,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the support link. Could you please try logging in and accessing the support page from there? Here's where you need to go on the webpage:

759e32fa_0-1672833335882.png

~ AJ
Upwork
sociosw
Community Member

Hi Annie Jane
Thanks for your response. 
Exactly the same happens with that link - straight back to my dashboard.  although the URL it points to is support.upwork.com/login , not the zendesk link as in the OP above. 

I reject cookies, but I don't see that this should make any difference? 

Hi Jon,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sociosw
Community Member

Hi Nikola
Someone has tweaked something somewhere as the issue is no longer occurring - both links to Help and Support are now operating as they should. Thank you. 

Hi Jon,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members