Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, can not submit proposals

kat303
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
11 of 27

And as for known issues, there ARE issues and not only to me. I have communicated through e mail concerning it, And the ticket is NOT solved as the status indicates. Dmitriy also has the exact same problems. I have sent images of the what the problem is to John (through email) And Dmitriy has posted exact same images in a response to a post there.

I can not access since Thursday the page where my proposals are. It just loads and loads and loads forever. Also, I can not submit proposals. When I click on the submit button, all I get is the very top of the page.  Everything else, I can access with IE 11. It's just those 2 things.

Please see my original post https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Help-can-not-submit-proposals/m-p/349758 and scroll down to see the images in Dmitriy's response as they are EXACTLY what I'm experiencing.

I can't be any clearer then that and yet I'm getting, from customer services, about not being able to add attachments, and about IE running slow etc which has nothing to do with the 2 problems I'm experiencing. AND also from the reply Lena E gave me.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 27

Thanks for clarifying, Kathy.

I merged your threads so that everything is in one place, and we can update everyone involved more efficiently. I checked and it seems that this has already been escalated to the proper teams for their investigation.

~ Avery
Upwork
kat303
Community Guru
13 of 27

Avery, How about clarifying what Lena told me about Upwork not supporting IE anymore. And if it's true, why isn't Upwork announcing that? And if it's not true, why doesn't anyone know what anyone else is doing, and no one knows what the H*** is going on already.

kat303
Community Guru
14 of 27

Avery, What I posted is a direct quote from Lena E in a private message to me.

If you have access to my private messaged, and I give you complete permission to read them, you can see for yourself.

And if you wish for me to take a screen shot of it, I certain will.

miriam-ocampo
Miriam O Member Since: May 30, 2017
15 of 27

hi, I have the same problem... also I can't get any help from upwork... the screen goes blank..

kat303
Community Guru
16 of 27

Of all the Crazy things going on concerning Upwork, did anyone know that Upwork no longer supports IE (Internet Explorer) If you are using IE, and it is still working and you are still able to navagate throughout this site and load all the various pages and links, great, but as more and more updates are rolled out, those freelancers still using IE will find that that what they were able to access and navagate to, those links will no longer be available.

I wonder why no announcement was made.

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
17 of 27

IE has to die. In atrocious suffering.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
wendy_writes
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
18 of 27

Kathy, Rene is correct. IE has been on a long agonizing deathbed for a few years.  Switch to either Firefox or Chrome. I use both and from personal experience Chrome is the more reliable for U elated stuff.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
19 of 27

It was already confirmed that Upwork supports (as best as anything can) IE.

The problem is that IE is not a proper browser. It is a nightmare and should only be used on a brand new computer to download a proper browser before being uninstalled immediately and permanently.

gerrys
Community Guru
Gerry S Member Since: Nov 23, 2014
20 of 27

Yes; and they're probably using Windows XP too.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS