🐈 Community
fendy_sasha

Help! can't send messages neither open message

I can't send messages neither open a dialogue with a client. In a window is written: Unable to load messages. We’re running a quick test to see why. Reload the page to try again. 
Promissed to send a client my works in few days. Now I can't open messages on my laptop nither can't send a message in app. Am I blocked or paused or something?

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sasha,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser, if you`re still experiencing the same issue let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Unfortunately the same situation.

Thank you for the confirmation Sasha,

I just escalated your concern to our technical team to be checked from our end as well. Our team will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. Will wait for the replay and assistance.

This is exactly why I communicate with my clients via email or phone.  Important stuff I memorialize through Upwork and I deliver my work via email/ Dropbox and also through Upwork. This happens too often.

Thank you for the advice! 

Hi

Since tomorrow, I'm unable to open and reply messages neither via e-mail nor I'm able to login in upwork phone app as everytime when I login it shows connection error. Is that an indication that M either blocked or gonna got my account suspended by upwork? Kindly, help me out as I've 1 job already in progress on which I'm working for more than a week and having 3 active candidacies.

Looking for a positive response from you as I can't bear the loss of losing the clients with whom I'm working.

Thanks
Ruchi

Hi Ruchi, 

I checked your account but wasn't able to replicate the issue. So before we proceed, could you please try troubleshooting steps described in this help article?

~ Valeria
Upwork
Learning Paths