🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help finding a job
Page options
kelseytaf_
Community Member

Help finding a job

Please can someone just help, I'm a teenager and I kind of need to make some money, I've sent out a few proposals and haven't heard anything back. What can I do to help build my profile and start working?

3 REPLIES 3
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Are you 18 yet?  If not, you are not permitted to work on Upwork.  Also, your profile picture must be a real picture of you, from the shoulders up. 

Clients prefer freelancers who have experience in whatever their niche is before they come to Upwork.  I can't see your profile because of the glitch but generally, you would do well to get experience in your field before you try to freelance.

Mary W wrote:

Are you 18 yet?  If not, you are not permitted to work on Upwork.  Also, your profile picture must be a real picture of you, from the shoulders up. 

Clients prefer freelancers who have experience in whatever their niche is before they come to Upwork.  I can't see your profile because of the glitch but generally, you would do well to get experience in your field before you try to freelance.

Mary, in order to view the profile, you must delete the underscore that appears after "freelancer/" and before the number "~01e68172837bd73f7f"

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kelsey,

Please note that Upwork requires users to be 18 years or older to utilize the site. Please check this Help Article for more information. Our agent will reach out to you directly and further advise you. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths