🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help me with work diary Client Payment!
Page options
nanakastudio
Community Member

Help me with work diary Client Payment!

Hello, I need your help. It is the first time that I use the work diary, I manually entered the hours, they were yellow and I added the hours and days. The client paid me a bonus ... and I received the notification from Upwork. Then the client sent me a screenshot where it says paid ($ 100) but it does not appear as paid and I did not receive an email from Upwork. I don't know if the client didn't get this or I did something wrong. Could you please help me? I didn't use the desktop app (I DIDN'T KNOW IT EVER) I did it manually. Thank you. I need this help because I am starting to journal other clients. Thank you. ( i SEND the screenshots that the cliente send to me )

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria,

I checked and it seems that the funds for both the hours you added last week and the bonus the client sent you are in the 'In Review' and 'Pending' sections of your Reports page. You can check out this help article for more information on getting paid.

Also, please keep in mind that manual time is not protected under our hourly payment protection program. Feel free to check out this help article for more information on the Upwork Desktop App and this one on how you can log time.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi. Thank you for reply my question. When I can see my payment? I go to the links that you send me, thank you! How many days does it take the payment to be made? Thank you.

Maria Veronica M wrote:
Hi. Thank you for reply my question. When I can see my payment? I go to the links that you send me, thank you! How many days does it take the payment to be made? Thank you.

Why did you add manual time AND the client made a bonus payment? You do realize the client will pay twice that way? 

You want to go to your Reports Overview Page and familiarize yourself with all the tabs. There are little question marks which explain what the tabs mean. The bonus will be under Pending and the hours you logged will be under Work in Progress if you logged them this week, or under In Review, if you logged them last week.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths