🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help needed regarding interviewing
Page options
akasheditor
Community Member

Help needed regarding interviewing

I have applied on one job yesterday, client reply me & other one freelancer now "Activity on this job " showing "interviewing :2" but next day(today) its showing only "interviewing :1".  

So I just wanted to know why this number is going to from2 to 1 or is there any way for client to stopping Interviewing someone ? please advise

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Akash S wrote:

So I just wanted to know why this number is going to from2 to 1 or is there any way for client to stopping Interviewing someone ? please advise

Either the client rejected one person, archived them, hired them or the freelancer withdrew their proposal. 

How I can know is that freelancer is me or the other one guy ? I means how do I get to know is I am rejected or not ?

Akash:

It is important to look only at YOUR account, to know what is going on with YOU and this job.

After you have applied, do NOT look at the job posting details. They tell you nothing about yourself.

If a client interested in talking to you, then the job will be listed on YOUR Upwork account, such as here:

Upwork -> Find Work -> Proposals

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 7.07.49 AM.png

If you see the job listed there, then a client is interested in talking to you and perhaps hiring you. If you don't see the job listed there, then you are not part of the candidate pool, and you should not think about the job at all.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members