🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Help please, withdrawal is currently rest...
Page options
raines-sarah
Community Member

Help please, withdrawal is currently restricted on my account

Hi,

Sometimes ago, I received a messages from upwork that I was supposed to refund some amount I was paid for the job I did for a client due to the client's bank demand. It was really annoying because I worked for the money and it made me question the essence of escrow, but I however coincidentally fell sick and couldn't either attend to the issue or do any work for a while. I started working again recently and $12 I had in my available balance was removed by upwork. So, I thought it was the fund I was supposed to return to the client's bank and let it go. I completed a job 2 weeks ago so I have some amount in my account balance and I tried to withdraw it but I was told withdrawal is restricted on my account and need to contact upwork support. I've sent message to support@upwork.com but I've not received any response.
I hope someone here will be able to kindly help me to sort the issue out.

I have done video verification and everything.

Regards,
Sarah
5 REPLIES 5
raines-sarah
Community Member

An agent has reached out to me. Issue sorted!

70c43741
Community Member

Hi, I'm having same issue. were you able to withdraw the amount afterward...?

I opened a ticket in support 27 hours ago but no one responded yet.

Hi M.,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. I reached out to the team to follow up on your concern. Kindly allow us 24-48 hours to review your account and reach out to you via the same ticket that you initiated. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
7f5067c0
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I have the same issue. 

1. I can buy and submit a proposals
2. I can receive a contract and accept it.
3. I can log the time using an Upwork tracker and earn 
4. I CAN'T withdraw the money!

Help me please to fix this issue.

Thanks,
Artush.

Hi Artush,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths