cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Blackmail

Highlighted
Garrett O Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
1 of 3

I am being blackmailed by a client. He is threatening not to pay me unless I sign an outside contract. I completed the work according to the milestones in the contract, but the client is telling me that I must complete two more books for him due to another contract that was never signed. Now I am afraid he will leave a bad review on my profile, which will drastically affect the work I can get. Please help with this issue. The client's name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
2 of 3

Garrett O wrote:

I am being blackmailed by a client. He is threatening not to pay me unless I sign an outside contract. I completed the work according to the milestones in the contract, but the client is telling me that I must complete two more books for him due to another contract that was never signed. Now I am afraid he will leave a bad review on my profile, which will drastically affect the work I can get. Please help with this issue. The client's name is Smarter Vibe. 

Report his messages in the chat system. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 3

Hi Garrett,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details about this. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS