🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help with Blackmail
Page options
Community Member

Help with Blackmail

I am being blackmailed by a client. He is threatening not to pay me unless I sign an outside contract. I completed the work according to the milestones in the contract, but the client is telling me that I must complete two more books for him due to another contract that was never signed. Now I am afraid he will leave a bad review on my profile, which will drastically affect the work I can get. Please help with this issue. The client's name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. 

2 REPLIES 2
a_lipsey
Community Member

Garrett O wrote:

I am being blackmailed by a client. He is threatening not to pay me unless I sign an outside contract. I completed the work according to the milestones in the contract, but the client is telling me that I must complete two more books for him due to another contract that was never signed. Now I am afraid he will leave a bad review on my profile, which will drastically affect the work I can get. Please help with this issue. The client's name is Smarter Vibe. 

Report his messages in the chat system. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Garrett,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details about this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members