🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help with Job Success Score and Top Rated Bad...
Page options
a8ed1abc
Community Member

Help with Job Success Score and Top Rated Badge

Hi everyone,

I started on Upwork in February 2024 and currently have 6 active contracts, regularly working and earning over $1k so far. However, my Job Success Score isn't showing 😔.  Also, I'm curious about how and when I can earn the Top Rated badge. Since my clients are providing ongoing work, I haven't received any feedback yet. Any advice for a newcomer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! 

Screenshot 2024-05-21 092902.pngScreenshot 2024-05-21 092918.png

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Mahir,

Congratulations on your impressive start on Upwork! It's fantastic to hear that you already have six active contracts and are consistently earning over $1000. That's a remarkable achievement in such a short time!

Regarding your Job Success Score not showing up, I completely understand your concern. Rest assured, we're here to help you with that. Your Job Success Score is calculated based on various factors, including client feedback, long-term client relationships, and successful project completions. Since you're receiving ongoing work from your clients, it's understandable that you haven't received feedback yet. However, as soon as you start receiving feedback from your clients, your Job Success Score will begin to reflect your performance accurately. You need to have two or more contract outcomes within 24 months and outcomes with two or more clients during your time on Upwork. You can refer to this help page to learn more about Job Success Score. 

Regarding the Top Rated badge, it will be automatically added to your Upwork account within 24-48 hours after you meet all the requirements mentioned here.

In the meantime, my advice for you as a newcomer is to continue delivering high-quality work, maintain good communication with your clients, and always strive for excellence. Building strong relationships with your clients and consistently exceeding their expectations will not only help you earn positive feedback but also pave the way for future success on Upwork.

If you have any further questions or need assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you on your journey to success!

Keep up the great work, and best of luck with your freelancing career!

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you so much

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members