🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help with codesignal coding assessment date e...
Page options
ferozitayyab
Community Member

Help with codesignal coding assessment date extension

Hi team!

Two weeks before, I got an email from Upwork for codesignal coding assessment. I accepted it but got to know that the expiry date was short, so I went ahead and asked for extension. Now unfortunately, I entered a wrong date (swapped the date and month). So I submitted application again. I got a message too from the Upwork Academy (didn't receive an e-mail) but it didn't mention the new date for the test. The deadline is tomorrow and I am really confused. Also, in the codesignal website, I saw no changes in the date. Is it compulsory for me to take the test tomorrow? Because they keep on sending me reminder e-mails that upwork is waiting. What if I don't take the test tomorrow and wait for the requested date? And what if I do take the test tomorrow, would I be allowed to take the test on requested date too?

I am not fully prepared for the test as I was occupied by some work. Please take time and help me. Support ticket didn't help too!

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Tayyab,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Very thank you.

I do have patience for the ticket to get resolved but I don't have the time. Only few hours are left and I am confused what to do.

Could you please reply here? This way others can get benefitted as well.

Thanks again

ferozitayyab
Community Member

Very thank you.

I do have patience for the ticket to get resolved but I don't have the time. Only few hours are left and I am confused what to do.

Could you please reply here? This way others can get benefitted as well. Thanks again

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members