🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help with email and cancelling
Page options
24fd0cce
Community Member

Help with email and cancelling

I recently deleted a google account and created a different one.  Then I was not able to enter my account at all so created a new account using my new gooogle email address.  Once I did that I was able to contact support to assist with re-enrtry to my old account.

However the last thing support said to me was I needed to next delete my old account.

My old acount has past jobs, my resume and other useful info so surely i should delete the new one?

I tried to change the email address in the old account to the new email address but I can not do that as I am told an account already exists with that email.  What is my best course of action?

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already have a support ticket regarding your concern. If you have further questions or if you need further assistance feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will; be happy to assist you accordingly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
24fd0cce
Community Member

The ticket you mention is "solved". I did try asking my question there but
did not receive a reply, I assume because they deemed the issue solved
without asking if I needed further assistance.

Hi Sarah,

It looks like the team has provided you with more information about your concern and instructions on how to resolve it. Don't hesitate to coordinate with the team by responding to their message on this page or on your email. The team will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
24fd0cce
Community Member

If they have I can not see it.  Maybe the messages can be resent please.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members