cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Help with identity verification video call

Carlos G Member Since: Mar 11, 2017
1 of 58

I am getting this message in my Action required:

To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here. page 

But when I hit here , it takes me to the support page but after 2 seconds it redirects me to my upwork homepage automatically ... dont lnow what to do , please help

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 58

Hi Carlos,

Could you please try accessing here. page and logging in again? Let me know if it works.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Carlos G Member Since: Mar 11, 2017
3 of 58
Getting this messsage :       An Unexpected Error has occurred.

An Unexpected Error has occurred. 
4 of 58

Carlos,

I see that you have already completed your profile verification and your profile has been resumed. Are you getting the error you mentioned in your last post when trying to access the Community?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Theodore R Member Since: Sep 21, 2017
5 of 58

Hi I need help with this same problem, I tried to click on the (To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork.) Link but it redirects me to the home page.

6 of 58

Hi Theodore,

Somebody will reach out to you directly and help troubleshoot the issue and verify your profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Raheel S Member Since: Nov 6, 2017
7 of 58

why I am getting This message ? 
Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

I have verified Please advice me why you people access camera and mic I am little confused you people taking access of your freelances pc?

Paola Bianca P Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
8 of 58

Hi I am experiencing the same issue to where after I clicked the link to verify my account via video call it redirects me back to my upwork home page.

I already tried the link that was sent to me when I reached out to you Upwork Help Center through email but still the same thing happens. 

Heres the latest email I received with the link that was provided that isn't still working.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 58

Hi Paola,

Please post your questions on your open ticket and our team will assist you further, you can access your tickets here. Thank you!

Untitled
Paola Bianca P Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
10 of 58

I tried clicking the link you provided for me to check my ticket and the same issue happens to where I am being redirected to my upwork homepage. All the links being provided does the same thing, even the ones that was sent to me through email.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS