cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with identity verification video call

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
31 of 58

Hi Mohammad, 

Using your mobile phone may present problems since flash is required, and the pop-up chat window needs to be enabled. 

If you would like to use your mobile phone to verify your identity, you will need to reach out to the team  and inform the agent that you are using a mobile phone. You will then be given instructions which app you need to switch to to verify your identity. 

-Avery
Untitled
Liv J Member Since: Jul 14, 2017
32 of 58

Hi there, who do I send the necessary info to?

I don't feel to comfortable sending out my ID due to theft reasons. Cant someone help me out?

Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
33 of 58

Hi Liv,

It looks like you've already completed the verification call and your account is now fully resumed. 

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Huy D Member Since: Sep 6, 2017
34 of 58

Hi.
Please help me to verification video call.
I can't do it.
Thanks,
Huy.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
35 of 58

Hello Huy,

Could please address the problem you are encountering with the video verification process so I could assist you?

Untitled
Huy D Member Since: Sep 6, 2017
36 of 58

Yes, Thank you.

Could you help me to verificate video to my account?

Could you guild me detail step to do it?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
37 of 58

Huy,

You can use this link to access the chat and verify your profile. Please, refer to the notification the team sent to you for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ryan Cris O Member Since: Sep 19, 2017
38 of 58

What if, I don't have camera and microphone on my device? What should I do? Any option to resolve this problem? Thanks

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
39 of 58

Hi Ryan,

Please respond to the notification you received and communicate any problems you might have with the verification process or its requirements to our team, who will be able to assist and advise you further.

Jim L Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
40 of 58

Please help, I seem to be having the same problem that others have had with a identy verification video call. The message on my screen wneh I try to bid on a job is as follows:

"Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here."

When I click "Here" I go to a help screen that disappears in a few seconds.

I'm dead in the water until this gets fixed...

Jim Laird

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS