cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with identity verification video call

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
41 of 58

Jim,

A member of our team will follow up with you directly about the issue you are having and will assist to you with the process.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jim L Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
42 of 58

Thank you Valeria...

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
43 of 58

Hi Raheel,

To learn more about this you can read our announcement
You can finish this process by following the steps listed on your ticket, you can find your tickets on this Link.

Untitled
Elise D Member Since: Oct 25, 2017
44 of 58

Hi,

I'm having the same issue with the video call. All the links just send me back to my homepage.

I've tried Firefox & Chrome and I allowed popups - nothing is working.

Can you please send me a link that works?

Thanks

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
45 of 58

Hello Elise,

I just escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you.

Untitled
Julian L Member Since: Apr 21, 2018
46 of 58

I also have problems with the verification process. As soon as I try to access the link, my browsers (I tried different ones) tell me, that the website is inaccessible. 

The same thing happens when I try to get to the support of the Upwork website. Please, help!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
47 of 58

Hi Julian,

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you had. I tried to replicate your issue and I was able to access the verification link sent to you. Please clear your cache and cookies, make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that you have the updated version of your browser then try the link again. If you still have issues after, please let us know so that we can assist you further. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Julian L Member Since: Apr 21, 2018
48 of 58

Hi Joane, thanks a lot for quick response. Unfortunately this still does not work for me. I have the suspicion that it might be because I am using the university's VPN. Unfortunately it is my only access to internet though because I am currently completing a university semester abroad. Is there any other way?

Julian

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
49 of 58

Hi Julian,

Sorry about that. Someone from the team will reach out to assist you further. You can access your ticket here

-Joanne
Untitled
Vakul S Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
50 of 58

Hi , i have completed the video verification process.. Pls    resume my contract.Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS