cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with identity verification video call

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
51 of 58

Hi Vakul,

Thank you for complying with the verification process. Someone from the team will reach out to you regarding your account. Please wait within 24 hours. Thank you for your patience!

-Joanne
Untitled
Rose G Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
52 of 58

Hi. I'm getting the same message to verify my identity. I don't have a camera on my PC can I verify through the mobile app?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
53 of 58

Hi Rose,

Please, refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about the procedure for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
54 of 58

Thanks Bojan. I replied on the ticket but haven't gotten any answer yet. How does the scheduling for the call work? Do I have to apply somewhere or?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
55 of 58

Hi Rose,

We've followed up with the team that's handling your concern and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
56 of 58

Thanks a lot for the help. Eventhough I had issues with my PC I still managed to verify my profile.

Great customer service 5/5 Smiley Very Happy

Alexander G Member Since: May 20, 2019
57 of 58

Hello. Please, Help. Today getting error: 

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

Trying to follow the link, but alwayse redirects to Find-work url.

I don’t have a webcam on my computer, can I somehow verify my identity from a mobile application?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
58 of 58

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS