cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with "your profile requires changes"

Jason S Member Since: Feb 13, 2020
1 of 7

I submitted my application, got the change request, didn't see any changes requested, so I hit submit again. I got the same response back this evening saying that my profile was hidden because it didn't meet the guidelines and I could check the support messages for more details.

But there is nothing highlighted to indicate it needs to be changed. I cliked on the "Check these support messages for more details." link and there wasn't anything there. The support messages was empty. Smiley Sad

Can someone help me out please?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 7

Hi Jason, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I'm checking your account with another team. Our team will come back here once we have more information about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
3 of 7

That's awesome, thank you! I appreciate your assistance. Smiley Happy

4 of 7

I still haven't received any word from anyone regarding my account. I checked the support messages and there's nothing there as well. Smiley Sad

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5 of 7

Hi Jason,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. I followed up with the team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
6 of 7

I got a ticket stating that there was some suspicious activity on my newly created account. That was on Friday at 23:39.  I responded Yesterday at 07:33 and have not heard anything since then. Is support normally this backed up?  I'm trying to get my account up and going and this is really holding me back. It seems like every interaction takes 24 hours. Smiley Sad

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Jason,

I have followed up with the team that's handling your case, and they will get back to you on the same ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS