🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Helping with verifying freelancer's profi...
Page options
alex-duda
Community Member

Helping with verifying freelancer's profile for agency with Agency Plus plan

Good evening!

I've faced with an issue of verifying freelancer's profile for agency with Agency Plus plan.
Could you help me to get solution of the issue? Can provide any additional information if needed for freelancer: private information, identity verification via call, skype, etc.

Freelancer profile needs to be verify:

**Edited for community guidelines**

All profiles are filled out in detail. Not sure what to do...

Thank you for you support, Alex!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex,

I checked and it doesn't look like they're required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let them know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to discuss another user's accounts here in the public Community or with other users. Please do advise them to reach out to us directly and we'll be happy to address any question or concern they might have.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex,

I checked and it doesn't look like they're required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let them know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to discuss another user's accounts here in the public Community or with other users. Please do advise them to reach out to us directly and we'll be happy to address any question or concern they might have.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
alex-duda
Community Member

Thank you Bojan!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths