🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Hi, I want to get an Identity Verified ba...
Page options
sehrishrajpoot
Community Member

Hi, I want to get an Identity Verified badge, but I don't have an English ID card.

Hi, I am Sehrish 

I want to know about how can I get the Identity Verified Badge on Upwork, without an English Identity card.

But I have an Urdu ID card.

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sehrish,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly, try uploading your ID card again by following the tips that our team provided in the ticket regarding your ID card. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

HI!, I have same issue.

I'm Abdul Wahab. I create my upwork account with my gmail account because of that my upwork pick a Name of my Gmail which name was set for my youtube channel. Now I add payment method Direct to bank account but it showing warning "The beneficiary name is mismatched." so I change my account Name so It required Identity policy but It seem it's not working because of my ID card in urdu language.

your provide link is expired now, Please share again link material.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

It looks like your name change request is still under the review. Please allow time for our team to complete this process and update you regarding the status of it. If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths