🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hi guys, I just need to know if the amount of...
Page options
97c8fcd5
Community Member

Hi guys, I just need to know if the amount of money in my Upwork profile will stay there forever.

If I take months to withdraw my earnings will it stay in my profile, and for how long? Is there a limit to the amount of money that can stay in my profile without me withdrawing? Would be awesome if someone can explain it to me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hamza,

There's no limit and you can withdraw any amount manually. As Andrea mentioned, Upwork cannot keep the funds for over 180 days. So, you will have to initiate withdrawal before that or the funds will be automatically transferred to your chosen payment method. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Hamza,

The limit is 180 days, if the funds reach this time on your account they'll be automatically withdrawn to your primary payment method. 

~Andrea
Upwork
97c8fcd5
Community Member

Ok, and is there a limit to the amount of money that can stay?

Hi Hamza,

There's no limit and you can withdraw any amount manually. As Andrea mentioned, Upwork cannot keep the funds for over 180 days. So, you will have to initiate withdrawal before that or the funds will be automatically transferred to your chosen payment method. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e1a31a76
Community Member

This clarification is so clear and accurate, 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members