🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Hidden Contact Us Option
Page options
smaslam
Community Member

Hidden Contact Us Option

Hello Upwork Community,

I am Sheikh Muhammad Aslam. A full-time Data Entry Operator. My account has created on Mar 10, 2012. But after a long time gap in Upwork, I start my work again in 2021. When I created the account that time I complete all the requirements of the Odesk and full fill my profile 100%. Although I completed verification still now my blue badge is not shown. When I try to contact Upwork via help&support option. I saw there have no option to contact them. Contact us page is hidden. I don't have the email address of Upwork. Please help me.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hello Sheikh Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. You can contact our support team via this link by clicking the '?' icon at the bottom right of the page. Select your account type on the chat window and click 'Get Support'. Please follow further instructions on the chat window to select how you would like to initiate your communication with our support team. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
smaslam
Community Member

Hello Pradeep H,

Thank you for your support. But I have gone through the link. There have no option to contact Upwork. And That's my specific problem. Check out the photo:screencapture-support-upwork-hc-en-us-2021-06-20-13_42_12.png

Hi Sheikh,

Could you please clarify if you are referring to the “Identity Verified” badge? If so please know that I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

I will also share your report about being unable to contact support with our team for further investigation. 

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members