🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hide Jobs and Earnings
Page options
shakiratennile
Community Member

Hide Jobs and Earnings

Hello,

I updated to the Freelance Plus membership because I saw that it hides your earnings from clients. I went onto my profile as others would see it and it is still there. I clicked the option to hide in my settings and it is still there. How can I hide my jobs (that I am currently on) and/or earnings from clients? I do not want this information public. Also is the custom URL given to me or can I choose it?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
florydev
Community Member

You can hide your earnings on the your profile settings, click your name in the upper right corner and grab the cog, it's under profile settings.  It's important to read that note in that it won't hire earnings from clients reviewing your profile from a proposal.

Capture.PNG

You can set your URL at Find Work - Profile, there is a button that comes up if you go over to profile link, looks like this (yes this is completely unintiative):

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
florydev
Community Member

You can hide your earnings on the your profile settings, click your name in the upper right corner and grab the cog, it's under profile settings.  It's important to read that note in that it won't hire earnings from clients reviewing your profile from a proposal.

Capture.PNG

You can set your URL at Find Work - Profile, there is a button that comes up if you go over to profile link, looks like this (yes this is completely unintiative):

Untitled.png

Thank you so much! It worked!!!

Shakira C wrote:

Thank you so much! It worked!!!

Bear in mind that this will exclude you from certain searches, get you invited less and that all clients you work with or apply to will still see your previous rates and prices paid.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members