🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hide other clients while chatting on Time Tra...
Page options
c63ea194
Community Member

Hide other clients while chatting on Time Tracker (or on Web Upwork Chat)?

Hello

I haven't found any relevant discussion in the community (my apologies if already exists).

As per the title, is there any way to show only active messaging/chat with some client and hide all other clients shown on the left?

Tried to find a solution on Time Tracker and/or on Website but no success.

I have nothing to hide, however there is no reason at all to show info related with other clients, to the client currently chatting with.

The problem comes when you work on an hourly project and there is a screenshot taken from Time Tracker, while you type/read a message with the current client.

And this list on the left is pretty rich of information (client name, begining of the message, contract title, time, etc)

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ioannis,

At the moment the only way for this, is to hover over with your mouse over a message room > click on the three dots > and click on the "Hide" option.
Once you would like to send a message you can search the message room in the search bar, once you've selected the room it will be shown on the left side again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran

Could you please pass this as a suggestion to the dev team?
It would be a great UI upgrade, if there was such a functionality.

For anyone interested I have found an improvised solution by opening the page of Upwrok Chat in a new browser and adjust the size so that it will only show the chat with the current client

I wish there will be some improvement directly on the page in the future

Regards

Thank you for your feedback, Ioannis, I will share it with our team.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members