🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Hide the unresponsive ended contract
Page options
tonmoy2012
Community Member

Hide the unresponsive ended contract

Hello,

is there any way to remove or hide or bring down the unresponsive ended contracts. I have ended 9+ contracts today myself bcoz those contracts were hanging over a year. All job was completed successfully but those clients forget to close the contract and never come back. so those contract was showing on my "Job in progress" and that's why the new client is not hiring me though I have many clients on the process.  so I want to hide or bring those ended contracts down. 

3 REPLIES 3
yitwail
Community Member

You shouldn't have ended 9 contracts at once, but now that you did the only thing you can do is message the clients and ask them politely to leave feedback. Maybe one or two will be nice enough to do that but don't ask more than once and don't ask for "good" feedback. 

Yes, I have asked them politely. what if they never come to upwork and don't leave feedback? 

petersonsue
Community Member

I have been a freelancer on this site for nearly 9 years and I have over 50 jobs that were completed successfully where the clients paid but never left feedback despite me asking them to do so. So now when I apply for a job, I usually write in the cover letter that..."I am caught up with my freelance work and could devote full attention to your job." This seems to help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members