cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Higher level service for larger outsourcing companies/high roller freelancers?

alexandernovikov
Community Guru
Alexander N Member Since: Dec 28, 2008
1 of 3

Is Upwork considering something like this? Or maybe already has? Something like Upwork Business, but for contractors? With a hefty monthly fee, but a preferred access to big ticket customers, personal manager picking best matching projects (not hard to do, i have an Indian project sourcer doing it for me on Upwork for just $200/month with a big success), introductions to corporate clients?

Trying to do some bizdev apart from Upwork, so far without success... Since Upwork is such a huge hub for development work, why don't you move into this direction, to fulfil growth ambitions of successful contractors?

filip_knezevic
Community Guru
Filip K Member Since: May 22, 2017
2 of 3

Hi 
Alexander,

I see you run a very succecfull Agency. I'm interested (if you want to share) if you only find clients via Upwork, or you bring them in from outside?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
alexandernovikov
Community Guru
Alexander N Member Since: Dec 28, 2008
3 of 3

It's not a "very successful" agency, there are tons of agencies making 10x as much as i do. I'm basically just above "ordinary freelancer" level with most of the value/code created in the agency, created by myself. And yes, it's just the Upwork. I never figured how to find clients outside - all offers i ever got were laughable.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS