🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hijacked Account
Page options
dennis-ireneo
Community Member

Hijacked Account

I didn't had knowledge upwork before when someone introduced me on being a freelancer in upwork. This person claims to be working inside upwork. Created my account and kept to himself the security question and email logins so I cannot access the settings and only work it under my name and cut my earning 20% every withdrawal as they hold our atm card. Now, I learned how to create an account and they treated me that it was not allowed to do so. So yesterday they change the password of the said account and set the profile to private. My concern is, is there really someone inside your organization doing this dirty work? I need that Profile to be closed asap as it was not me using it anymore. Good thing I remember this oldest account I created 7 years ago from odesk as I learn odesk and upwork was the same company. Hopefully someone can help me with this. I want to close that fraudelent account that isn't my hold anymore. I had a job success rate of 96% and just recently awarded as top-rated. But I can start again and prove my worthiness working on Upwork. All I need is a help and advice on what to do. Thank you So much, Karl.

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Karl Dennis,

Please send me a PM with more information about this issue so I can check with the team. You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members