Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hire Now Button

kpcruz
Maria Karen Elaine C Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
1 of 7

Hello,

My name is Karen and I am having a hard time closing contracts with clients because my clients cannot see the 'hire now' button that should be shown in my agent's profile page. I run an agency here in Upwork and whenever I give my clients the profile link of my agents, they can't see the hire now button. 

I appreciate a prompt reply. 

Thanks,

Karen

juvy_ann-palma
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

@Maria Karen Elaine C wrote:

Hello,

My name is Karen and I am having a hard time closing contracts with clients because my clients cannot see the 'hire now' button that should be shown in my agent's profile page. I run an agency here in Upwork and whenever I give my clients the profile link of my agents, they can't see the hire now button. 

I appreciate a prompt reply. 

Thanks,

Karen

A couple of minutes ago, I received a notification that there's some kind of a "degraded performance" being treated.  It, probably, is the reason why some features are not functional right now, Karen.

View solution in original post

kpcruz
3 of 7

I see. That's weird. I hope it gets fixed soon, otherwise it is going to hurt agencies like mine. 

konservasi
Ace Contributor
Handy R Member Since: Jul 14, 2017
4 of 7

Your client could send you invitation after all

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 7

Hi Maria Karen Elaine, 

Please tell your clients to go to Jobs > All Contracts > click on Contract name > and click on the End Contract button to end the contract with your agency freelancers. Alternatively, they can go to Freelancers > All Freelancers > click on the freelancer name > and click on the End Contract button. Both ways will lead you to the page below.

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 1.41.31 PM.png

~ Avery
Upwork
stencil_media
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
6 of 7

I think she means closing contracts as in 'ABC... always be closing', rather than ending them. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
kpcruz
7 of 7

My apologies for the confusion! What I actually meant was - whenever a client agrees to work with me and hire an agent under my agency, the first thing I need to do is send my client the profile link of my agent. From there, all he needs to do is click the link, click the 'hire now' button and send the offer. 

I've been doing that process for two years already. But recently, I lost two clients because the 'hire now' button is not showing. Client do not always have the patience to go through system glitches (if that is the case). 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS