🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hired on a Featured Job, yet 20% Upwork fees?
Page options
prachi163
Community Member

Hired on a Featured Job, yet 20% Upwork fees?

I was recently hired on a featured job. The first milestone was paid and I noticed that 20% was deducted towards Upwork fees. Can someone help with this, please?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Prachi,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prachi,

Could you please send me a private message with the Contract ID so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

PM sent.

Hi Aleksandar,

I did send you a private message. But I haven't had an update on this yet. Please can you help?

Prachi, just on the off chance - can you check it was actually a "featured" job post not a "Plus" job post? Just a thought 😉 I mixed them up in the past.

No. It's a featured job. With the lovely diamond next to it. Telling me I would pay 10%.

Hi Prachi,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. I just received an update from the Customer Support team that they are looking into it. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members