🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hlf finished testimonial
Page options
hasan_onpiksel
Community Member

Hlf finished testimonial

Hello Community,

I sent a testimonial request to one of my old clients. He received the email and told that he will give feedback in a short while.

Today I received a message from my client which tells that he accidentally sent the testimonial before finishing his comments. I tried to send a new request but as I enter the same mail address, systems tells that this client is already requested to make a testimonial. 

How can I remove the half testimonial and request my client to give a full feedback?

Regards,

Hasan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Hasan, 

Edited to correct the information:

I have shared your request with our team and they removed your partial testimonial and now you can send a new request to the client. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Hasan, 

Edited to correct the information:

I have shared your request with our team and they removed your partial testimonial and now you can send a new request to the client. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Dear Nikola, 

Thanks for your support.

66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Hasan S,

If half testimonials have been sent by your client without completing the comment. Just bring this in Customer's Support notice and they will give an effective solution.

Most probably, old incomplete testimonials will be removed, after which you can request again for complete feedback.

Cheers,

Naheedmir 

https://www.coupongot.com/
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members