Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hm..5 USD for 10 illustrations..

karinskold
Community Guru
Karin S Member Since: Dec 6, 2009
1 of 14
Hi, I just read an ad here where someone asks for 10 unique illustrations....! And for 5 USD only. Hey...what is this.? What do some clients think about a freelancer and artist. Made me annoyed for today. Smiley Sad Karin
madsvdk
Mads Soares da Cun V Member Since: Feb 14, 2012
2 of 14
These kind of clients makes me Smiley Frustratedp
stephenbrightman
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
3 of 14
It's not for me to know your financial capability.. but imagine the joy you would get from getting the contract, then giving him $5 worth of work. You'd be faced with a choice in the end of taking $5 of bad feedback, or refunding it and thinking it was worth the $5 for the fun..
karinskold
Community Guru
Karin S Member Since: Dec 6, 2009
4 of 14
LOL..yes could be fun !
snowen20
Cameron O Member Since: Nov 18, 2010
5 of 14
Just draw some damn stick figures Put a circle in the corner for a sun and call it a day.. They want to pay 5 bucks, give them their monies worth. This site is becoming a laughing stock. Seems to be catered toward clients and screwing contractors. Very one sided, but I'm viewed as a slave by 90% of the wads that go spamming for applicants, so whatever.. Im sick of this crap.. Now I understand if you are noob to the whole (lets find a freelancer to work do a job) world. But some of these pricks are just looking to outsource the outsourced, ousourcees... Isnt that sad. Before you know it we will all be working for fractions of cents...Hoorray...
marciamalory
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
6 of 14
How about I change my profile rate to $.20 per hour, so I can advertise a host of new skills and get lots more jobs. Not only can I draw stick figures, I can translate into 10 different languages by using Google Translate.
faizan_khan596
Muhammad Faizan K Member Since: Feb 29, 2012
7 of 14
I really don't like that type of cheap client's. Smiley Sad
anggisetyawan
Anggi S Member Since: Jun 20, 2013
8 of 14
* Vectorize 100 illustrations for $10, NO UPFRONT!! I NEED THIS DONE WITHIN 24 HOURS!! * Maximum hourly rate 0.5. LOWEST BID WILL GET CONTRACT. This is longterm job and no increase in further.
polenbee
PRADEEP C Member Since: May 30, 2011
9 of 14
Smiley Tongue You are right Anggi. Unfortunately some of the contractors are ready to grab such opportunity! I don't know how they want to keep a long term relationship at this ridiculous cheap rate. Actually they look for a slave rather than a contractor. really very annoying.
anggisetyawan
Anggi S Member Since: Jun 20, 2013
10 of 14
I thought most of these 'tiny-graber' have their main job with bigger earning, they use Odesk to buy toilet tissue or boiled nuts :-|
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS